Emery County Friends:
We are excited to announce our return to school plan and look forward to having our students return to school on August 25th! Please become familiar with the following information:
- Updated Face Covering Information: (Spanish Version) Information regarding the August 14th update for the Statewide public health order.
- Return to School Plan (Steps for a Safe School Year): (Spanish Version) General information about our return to school & options for families.
- Instruction Request Form: (Spanish Version) Families use this form to select education delivery for each student (in-person or distance ed). This form needs to be turned into schools by August 10th at noon.
- Face Covering Information: (Spanish Version) General information about wearing face coverings at school. Individuals with a qualifying medical condition, mental health condition, or disability can submit this form to the school office to request an exemption from wearing face coverings.
- High Risk Identification Form: (Spanish Version) Individuals can turn this form into the school office to request reasonable accommodations due to their current high-risk condition.
- School Reopening Framework: Emery School District’s framework for returning to school based on Utah State Board of Education requirements.
School Food Service Information for 20-21